- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
“Cookies” are text files transferred to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, recognize your browser or device, improve your user experience, customize features and advertising, and provide reporting information about the Services.
You can configure your desktop or mobile browser’s settings to reflect your preference to accept or reject cookies, including how to handle third-party cookies (see How Can I Manage Cookies? below).
In addition to cookies, there are other similar technologies used by us and elsewhere on the web or in mobile sites or applications. Web beacons, browser storage and plugins and other technologies often work in conjunction with cookies, and may store small amounts of data on your device.
While specific types of cookies and technologies may change from time to time as we improve and update the Services, cookies used by the Services generally fall into the categories below:
- Security and Authentication (Strictly Necessary Cookies): These cookies are essential to provide you with the Services and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, we can’t provide parts of the Services that you request, like secure login accounts and transactional pages.
- Performance & Functionality Cookies: We use performance cookies to analyze how the Services are being accessed and used, or how the Services are performing in order to maintain, operate and continually improve the Services and provide a better overall user experience. Functionality cookies record information about choices you’ve made and allow us to customize the Services to you. When you continue to use or return to the Services, we can remember choices you make (such as login credentials, language preference, country location or other online settings) and provide the personalized or enhanced features that you select. We also employ Google Analytics to help understand how the Service is used.
- Advertising or Targeting Cookies: These cookies allow us and third parties to gather information about the content you’re browsing, your visit, or your interaction with ads and our communications, and to display ads that are relevant to you and measure their effectiveness. Certain third party cookies may also track your activity across various sites to display ads relevant to you and your interests on third party sites and applications. Most advertising or targeting cookies set by the Services belong to our service providers.
- WHAT THIRD PARTY COOKIES DO WE USE?
Our cookie table lists some of the third party cookies on our Services. Please note that the names of cookies, pixels and other technologies may change over time.
- HOW CAN I MANAGE COOKIES?
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies and other technologies, as explained below. However, you should be aware that disabling cookies may prevent you from enjoying the full functionality of the Services.
Most browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. The “Options” or “Preferences” menu of most browsers detail how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Your browser’s settings may also allow you to disable or delete similar technologies and data used by browser add-ons (such as Flash cookies), for instance by changing the add-on’s settings or clearing browser storage. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information:
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
If you only want to limit third party advertising cookies, you can turn off most of these cookies by visiting the following links (but be aware that not all of the companies listed on these sites drop cookies via our Services):
You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad services through the Digital Advertising Alliance’s YourAdChoices. In addition, on your iPhone, iPad or Android, you can change your device settings to control whether you see online interest-based ads.
For Google Analytics, you can opt-out through Google Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (e.g. the Network Advertising Initiative’s consumer opt-out listed above). Google also provides a Google Analytics opt-out plug-in for the web.
Please note that even if you opt-out and limit cookies or these third party tracking technologies, they may still collect data and you may still see ads, but they will not be targeted based on information collected through these technologies.
- WHAT IS DO NOT TRACK?
If you have disabled one or more cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies prior to your disabled preference being set, however, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
- QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS